Thursday 1 January 2009

About Me

Hi, I'm Sara (Inspirity) and thanks for checking out my magazine!

As a Surrendered Wife Trainer, I implement the principles of "The Surrendered Wife" (written by Laura Doyle) and help women by providing the training tools they need to transform their marriages.

In this magazine, I would like to share the information I have come across along my journey to help others in becoming better people, thus becoming better spouses, parents, homemakers... enhanced beings. In turn, creating strong families that raise righteous leaders of the world. Leaving the world a better place than how we found it... May God give us all this ability to make a difference.

Although I am not a counsellor or marriage therapist, I have been trained and certified by Laura Doyle to lead seminars and mentor women; and was also thoroughly trained in the surrendering principles by Sarah Warmly - one of the first women to ever get training by Laura Doyle.

The Surrendered Wife approach isn’t directed towards any particular religion and is applicable to ladies from all walks of life, and is intended for all religions. Women will find the seminar will suit them regardless of their background and faith.

Having said this, I myself am from the Islamic faith and tend to adopt a spiritual outlook to life - yet the teachings are universal and not necessarily intended to narrowly be marketed to only Christian or Muslim women, but all women who are looking to bring more intimacy into their marriage.
I currently offer:

· Online Seminars
suitable for women from all lifestyles and backgrounds. The seminar is based on material provided by Laura herself.
· One-to-One Mentoring
where I mentor women with the same material that is covered in the online seminar but on a One-to-One private setting.
· One-day Workshops
in local Islamic centres and community halls where I incorporate the principles of surrendering along with other spiritual perspectives to help women bring peace into their homes.

Please do note that all mentoring is provided on a woman-to-woman basis, and is not intended to replace professional help.

You can join me and fellow surrendered wives for support, seminars and workshops @ http://www.cherishedandsuccessful.ning.com/. I love to engage with others in creating cherished and successful marriages!

Sara

Disclaimer:
You may find some books that I mention contain certain sections that do not apply to your faith, in which case I urge you to make your own decision to take the good and leave the rest. My intention is to provide you with information that I personally found beneficial, and I am not endorsing other works of the authors I recommend. Indeed, I have found some books to be excellent, even though they discuss certain topics which I don't find applicable to my own faith – and I choose not to pursue those topics.

  © Blogger template 'Soft' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP