Saturday 7 March 2009

Money Matters: My New Year's Resolution to Help Hubby in a New Way

http://blog.meganbasham.com/

In September, 2008 Random House published Megan Basham's first book, Beside Every Successful Man, a controversial and critically-hailed work that examines how women can help their husbands achieve greater success in the workplace.

"One of the things that many of the wives I interviewed for the book were very good at that I still struggle with is managing family finances. I've never been a budgeter, a coupon cutter, or a bargain shopper as my girlfriends can all attest. Yet many successful men told me that one of the things they most appreciated about their wives while they were climbing up the ladder was how she was able to keep the family living within its means..."

Read the full article here

This article was inspired by SAS x

  © Blogger template 'Soft' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP